Guide Site Login
Please enter password to view the guide site
Special times require special trips. So, gather your “splash mob” and paddle it forward with ETC’s NEW family-style pod trips. All Sea Kayaking Adventure trips will be run with Covid-19 safety protocols and mitigations. Proceeds from your trip go to ETC’s scholarship fund to sponsor accessible & educational adventures for people with disabilities and under-resourced youth! Have an Adventure—Give an Adventure!
• Day Trips on San Francisco Bay or Tomales Bay
• Tomales Bay Magical Evening Bioluminescence Paddles
• ETC Moonlight Paddles on San Francisco Bay with a Gourmet Pizza Dinner
If you and your “pod squad” are ready to get out in nature and feel the sea breeze and sun on your face, ETC’s sea kayak trips on San Francisco Bay or Tomales Bay are the perfect adventure for you!
Requirements: Pods must be a group of 6-12 people maximum.
Day Trips on San Francisco Bay or Tomales Bay
Cost: $100 per person
Date: Choose your date and call or email to schedule
Trip Meeting Location: Schoonmaker Point Marina, Sausalito, CA or Hearts Desire Beach, Inverness, CA
Magical Evening Bioluminescence Paddles on Tomales Bay
Cost: $100 per person
Date: October 2, 2021; October 9, 2021; October 30, 2021: November 6, 2021; custom dates also available
Trip Meeting Location: Hearts Desire Beach, Inverness, CA
Moonlight Gourmet Pizza Paddles on San Francisco Bay
Cost: $135 per person
Date: August 21, 2021; custom dates also available
Trip Meeting Location: Schoonmaker Point Marina, Sausalito, CA
At ETC, we believe that everyone, regardless of financial limitations, should be able to experience the beauty of nature and the challenge of outdoor adventure. We have a limited scholarship budget should a participant not be able to afford the above prices. To apply for a scholarship, please contact the Program Manager and complete a Scholarship Application.
ETC is committed to making outdoor adventures accessible to people with special needs, and our guides are experienced in making adaptations for a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities. If you have questions about accessibility, please contact the Sea Kayak Program Manager.
To book a Pod-Style trip or ask any questions, please contact Sea Kayak Program Manager at 415-474-7662 ext.13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment due one week from booking. Once booked, you will receive our Covid-19 Safety Guidelines & Health Forms.
• Cancellations five days or less before the trip date incur a 15% booking fee. Full refund if ETC or you must cancel due to Covid-19. The health and well being of our guides and guests is of our utmost concern!
Resources for Participants:
• Driving Directions: San Francisco Bay
• Driving Directions: Tomales Bay
• Equipment List: Day Trip
• Health Form & Liability Release