Guide Site Login
Please enter password to view the guide site
Environmental Traveling Companions is always seeking dedicated and talented people to join our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a core value of ETC, and applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, ability and perspectives are highly encouraged to apply for all positions.
We offer seasonal opportunities in each of our adventure programs, as well as paid field internships. We are also always in need of volunteers in the field. For more information on volunteering and the volunteer application form, please visit this page.
Please click on the links to see descriptions of the positions for which we are currently accepting applications:
• River Program Operations Manager Announcement
• River Program Associate Announcement
• River Program Live-in Trip Leader Announcement
• River Program Live-in Guide Announcement
• River Program Field Intern Announcement
• River Program Field Intern Application
• Youth LEAD Program Manager Announcement