Guide Site Login
Please enter password to view the guide site
Explore destinations near and far on one of our Shared Adventures! Shared Adventures are open enrollment opportunities for people of all levels of experience and mobility to visit some of the most amazing places, all with the community and fun of other ETC adventures. Anybody and everybody is invited to join, and sliding scale scholarships are available for people with disabilities.
River Trips: Explore beautiful and scenic rivers near and far on ETC’s Shared Adventures for individuals, friends, and family members of all abilities. Experience our open enrollment weekends on the South Fork of the American River. Or, for longer river adventures, raft on our 4-day river trip down the wild and scenic Rogue River or challenge yourself with a 15-day expedition on the Grand Canyon! These adventures are inclusive and accessible to all. Need-based sliding scale scholarships are available.
Shared Adventure River Trips:
• American River Whitewater Weekends (June 26 & 27; July 24 & 25; August 21 & 22, 2021)
• Wild and Scenic Rogue River (2021 date TBD)
• Raft the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon (August 22-September 5, 2021)
Sea Kayaking: Experience the joy of sea kayaking! ETC’s skilled and enthusiastic guides will train you to safely paddle our quality sea kayaks on San Francisco Bay, Tomales Bay, and points beyond. Challenge yourself as you kayak to beautiful destinations and experience our stunning estuaries. ETC has a sea kayak trip tailored to perfectly suit your specific needs and goals.
Sea Kayaking Local trips:
• SF Bay Day Trip
• Angel Island Overnight (2021 dates TBD)
• Tomales Bay Day Trip
• Tomales Bay Overnight (2021 dates TBD)
• Moonlight Dinner Paddle (August 21, 2021)
• Bioluminescence Paddle on Tomales Bay (October 2, 2021; October 2, 2021, October 30, 2021, November 6, 2021)